BLANCHE's headquarter is in Copenhagen. From here, small but specialized departments work on design, production & sourcing, e-commerce, wholesale, and PR & Marketing. We work closely as a team and value a casual atmosphere where we care about and support one another. Varied origins, experiences, perspectives and skills are an asset, and we welcome diverse candidates for all positions.
If you wish to send us an unsolicited application, please send it to email@example.com. Make sure to specify, which job you are applying for in the header of the email.
PR & MARKETING intern for BLANCHE
If you have a passion for fashion and sustainability, this is your opportunity to get hands-on marketing and PR experience in a fashion brand with a strong sustainability focus!
As a PR & Marketing intern at BLANCHE, you will get the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of our business. You will work closely with our Marketing & PR Manager to support our brand’s growth and visibility through social media and PR activities.
- Support content creation and planning for BLANCHE’s social media, digital showroom and newsletter based on our marketing calendar
- Assisting in the execution of PR and marketing activities
- Research and coordinating with influencer collaborations
- Assistance with daily operations in our showroom
- Providing general administrative support to the team as needed
- You have a natural interest and insight in social media and digital trends
- You are Proactive, Results-Oriented, Optimistic and Driven
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills (English and/or Danish)
- You have proficiency in Office 365 (additional IT skills is a big plus)
- You are enrolled in a degree program in Marketing/Communication, Public Relations, sales or a related field (or are recently graduated)
Please send us your application as soon as possible. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Position: PR & Marketing Internship
Location: BLANCHE, Ved Stranden 16, Copenhagen
Start Date: As early as possible
Compensation: This internship is unpaid, preferably full time for minimum 3 months.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org